Sunday, March 20, 2011

Opps.

Opps is right. I am pregnant again. I am 12 weeks along and due Oct.1 So Adalynn will just be a little over one when the baby is born. Good bye any sleep I wanted. Well there is the news I will keep everyone posted.

4 comments:

Jake, Keeley, Addi, and Jaycee May said...

Yay congrats! Thats so exciting, im sure u wil do just fine!

janae said...

Sorry i'm a little slow but that is really exciting I'm sure it will be fun for them to be so close! Hope you are feeling good too!

BuNksJuNk said...

Hurray for you! What fun. Congratulations. It will be crazy for a while but they will have so much fun playing together.

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

i found your blog wahoooooooooo your girl is so cute and you are already on to another one! wow i need to get going whats new where ya living miss ya!