Saturday, January 8, 2011
Christmas
This Christmas was so much fun. I can't wait for Adalynn to be a little bit older and get excited for Christmas. We spent Dec. 17 to the 21 with my family and until the 29 with Carters family. It was really nice to get to spend so much time with family. My mom had an awesome Christmas party on the 20th we ate a really yummy dinner and got lots of good presents. We were pretty spoiled this year. Then for Christmas in Gunnison we had some more yummy food and got a lot of presents there too. Like I said we were pretty spoiled. But Addie was really spoiled I'm not sure how Addie is going to be able to wear all the clothes she got. I swear she has more clothes than a Barbie doll. Then we can back home to Arizona on the 30 and we all came home sick so we got to spend the new year with a cold that refuses to go away. But we are doing better now. Carter is back in school and busy as ever and I'm just playing with Adalynn and enjoying my 65 degree weather. Here are some pics from my mom's party I still need to upload pics from Christmas. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment