Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Catching up
I finally have some time to blog. Our camera is broken so I don't really have any pic's. I do have one that I took from my friends blog from the 4th of July. We are doing good. just melting down here in the heat. I'm pretty sure Arizona is the worse place to be prego in the summer. But I only have like 8 more weeks to go. Carter is out of school for the summer but he has to follow around a Physical Therapist so he is gone everyday until eight. But he is liking it. Adalynn is doing do good. She started walking at 10 months and now at 11 months is running everywhere. She is such a good eater she will eat pretty much everything we give her. She has also started dancing all the time when she hears music. It's so cute. We have taken her swimming a lot this summer since that is all you can do outside here. But she loves it. She is such a fish. I think next summer I will get her into some swim lessons. We also took her to the dentist today which went really good. She only cried a little. Oh yeah she only has three teeth but you can see more trying to come in. Well there is my fast and to the point up date. I will post more later this month since my baby will turn one on the 26th. Time sure does fly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment