Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Picture
Ok so the other day my lap top was left on and it started to show pictures cause no one was using it. Well carter walked by and was looking at the pictures as they went by and I came and joined him. Well this one picture the one that is posted at the bottom came up and Carter was wondering why everybody's hair was so BIG. I told him that was just the style. He thought it was pretty funny. So I had to post the picture. Sorry everyone that is in it but I had to post it. It's to good of a picture to keep hiden. Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You know revenge is sweet! Just kidding! I loved my hair then! I wish I could still wear it like that! And I'm sure it was me who made your hair the way it was! Your welcome!
HAHA! I have pictures just like that with my hair huge thanks to Val...we all loved the big hair back then. You looked so cute Amanda. I still remember when you were a brand new baby. Time flies!
hehe.. cute.
Post a Comment