Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Things

1- I am a Amaxophobia - Fear of riding in a car. Well not just riding but also driving. I am terrifyed of the freeway. Car Accidents scare me to death.

2- I love reading. Im a huge fan of fantasy. I used to never like to read but the older I get I am starting to love it more and more.

3- I love things kept simple and easy. That is why you never see long blogs form me.

4- I love CHOCOLATE.....

5- I love movies Carter and I could own a movie theater by now with how much we go.

6- I like to watch baskeball. It's really the only sport that can keep my A.D.D. attention.

7- I have to shower twice a day.

8- I love cleaning it's good the get the stress out.

9- I hate junk. I de-junk my house every three months. If I haven't used since then it's gone.

10- I hate doing my hair. I don't mind doing someone else but not mine.

11- I love being with family.

12- I love to be organized.

13- I hate to eat my own food I cook. It always taste better when ever someone else makes it for me.

14- I love paste. Noodle and Company or Olive Garden. YUMMY!!

15- I don't believe in making my own bed.

16- My favorite place to get frozen yogart is Red Mango. It's amazing.

17- I love to laugh and have fun.

18- I love to sleep and I can sleep like the dead.

19- I love to learn.

20- I don't like to be bossed around. That is my job.

21- I hate leaving my house. I am such a home body sometimes.

22- I love music. I wish I knew how to play. But I just listen.

23- I am horrble at spelling.

24- I have no idea what else to put.

25- I don't like to tag people so if you want to do it go for it.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Great list Amanda! How about I come and make your bed everyday and you can come organize my house?! ;-)

Jill said...

Hey Amanda,

I totally agree with you on pretty much everything you put. I hate driving in the car..in fact you will never see Brady drive because my nerves can't handle it. I get mean and anxious when he drives. I also never make our bed and it drives Brady nuts. I could sleep all day and it wouldn't bother me at all. In fact if sleeping was a hobbie it would be my favorite. I also agree with you on basically everything else. I'm glad you got a blog it will make keeping in touch a lot easier!

Anonymous said...

aaahhhh!!! Today has been so fun because I am running into so many blogs that I know!!! How are you? I haven't talked to you in forever?!?! Are you glad to be done with Bon Losee!!! Yeah!!! I want to know everything!

Marion said...

you are so freakin funny! i miss you so much how are you?

Anonymous said...

Diddo on # 10!!! Isn't that funny!