Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break

This week Carter had spring break. So we decided to go to St.George. It was so nice down there. We stayed at a really nice hotel the marriot town suites. We got to hang out with some of our old friends from down there went to some of our favorite food places ( i love in and out burger). We got to lay by the pool and in the hot tub. Oh it was so nice. We got to play some BINGO. We didn;t win :( but that's ok it was fun.One of the best parts was we got a couples massage. AWESOME!! It was so nice to get away and not work and just hang out with Carter. I miss living there it's so pretty and warm.

4 comments:

tHe BuNkeRs said...

If you were in Mesquite and didn't call me I am going to be so mad at you! :) Glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

ah! i want to bingo! hehe. ps. i miss you living there to...

Anonymous said...

I miss that warm weather right this second!

McKenna said...

Happy Birthday Amanda!!