Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LOST

Ok so Carter and I have got into the show LOST. We are on season 2 right now. But it's an awesome show if you haven't seen it. It's so addicting. It's all we do now. So that is why I never have time to blog. Good thing Carter doesn't have that much homework this semester.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hey, me and Brady LOVE Lost. Isn't it the best. You guys need to hurry and catch up!

Krisell said...

Hi Amanda! This is Krisell, Heathers sister in law. I have an invitation from me and elle. I posted it to m blog cause I didn't know where else to send it to ya. If you have a regular email I can send it to you there too!
I love your blog. Your cat is so CUTE!!
My blog is darenkrisellhill.blogspot.com. Also, would you have Jill look at it too, or get a hold of me through her blog!!
Hope to see you there!
Take care!

Anonymous said...

haha! :) Last week I finally caught myself up to season. Best TV series ever made. Thanks for getting me addicted! teehee. ps where are you guys in the show now?