Thursday, January 15, 2009

Harry Potter

I used to never like to read. But now that Carter is always at school and work and we don't have cable. Plus at work when we are slow i needed something to do. I found reading. It all started with the Twilight books I love them. But when they ened I was so sad. I needed something else to read. I never thought that I would read Harry Potter. I love the movies but I didn't like to read so I just figured I could watch the movies instead. Well Carter talked me into reading the Harry Potter books so I started them in October well on Sunday I finished the last book. I loved them they are so good. Now I need to start reading my next group of books. The Chronicles of Narnia. I love reading... It's so crazy I never thought that I would say that. So if I don't blog for awhile it's cause im reading....

2 comments:

Karley said...

YO! That is so cool you found my blog. That is funny your cat is named Korver. If we ever have a little boy-his name will be Korver! How are you? It has been a long time since I have seen you. Hope everything is going good for you two!

Anonymous said...

Now you can understand why I love them!!!!
Sheena