Monday, January 5, 2009
Christmas and New Years
Sorry it's been awhile since my last post. Carter and I just went to Gunnison for Christmas. It was fun. Carters mom is a really good cook so there was lots of yummy food. We didn't get to much for Christmas just some money and Carter and I bought a new flat screen TV in october so that was are present to each other. Then for New Years Eve we just saw a movie. Yes Man it was pretty funny. But after that we just went home. I wasn't feeling to good :( But on New Years Day mom and Waylon came up. It was really good to see them. Waylon is so freaking tall. I dont' know what my mom is feeding that boy. But it was good to hang out and shop. Have a girls day out with my mom. I love my mom she is so amazing!!! Well Carter starts school this wednesday and he has two jobs. He is crazy. But we will try to keep you post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment