Ok so who wants some news??? Anyone? Well im going to tell you anyways. Carter and I are pregnant!!! That is right I am 12 weeks and finally starting to feel better. I thinks it's wrong that woman have to have morning sickness.. Come on what is with that? Oh well it's nice to be getting over it. We are pretty excited. My due date is August 25. Oh and Carter got accepted to the school in Boston. So now we just have to figure out where we want to go. I will keep you guys posted on it all.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Jazz Game and Some good news
I feel very lucky. I have such a awesome family and within that awesome family I have an awesome uncle and aunt that go by the name of Jay and Jill. Carter and I got invited to go to the Jazz vs Lakers game on wednesday with them. But not only did we get to sit in awesome seats in the lower bowl.... We got to go to the dinner before the game at the Energy Soulutions Arena. Which was very yummy. Then at half time we got to go back down and get popcorn, drinks and cake!!! It was so much fun other than the Jazz lost. But it was so fun to get out and be there in the action. Thanks Jay and Jill you guy are the BEST!!!! Carter and I had so much fun.

Ok so who wants some news??? Anyone? Well im going to tell you anyways. Carter and I are pregnant!!! That is right I am 12 weeks and finally starting to feel better. I thinks it's wrong that woman have to have morning sickness.. Come on what is with that? Oh well it's nice to be getting over it. We are pretty excited. My due date is August 25. Oh and Carter got accepted to the school in Boston. So now we just have to figure out where we want to go. I will keep you guys posted on it all.
Ok so who wants some news??? Anyone? Well im going to tell you anyways. Carter and I are pregnant!!! That is right I am 12 weeks and finally starting to feel better. I thinks it's wrong that woman have to have morning sickness.. Come on what is with that? Oh well it's nice to be getting over it. We are pretty excited. My due date is August 25. Oh and Carter got accepted to the school in Boston. So now we just have to figure out where we want to go. I will keep you guys posted on it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats on the pregnancy!!! It will be fun to have another baby on the Mickelson side! I'm sorry you have been so sick and glad you are starting to feel better. Trust me they are SO worth it when they get here. Also good luck with the grad school decisions and everything. Hopefully we'll get to see you soon. :)
yeah, i'm going to be a grandma and you look so cute
yay!! Im so excited for you guys!! this is Keeley by the way :) I have a blog now, it's jkmitchellfamily.blogspot.com anyways hope things are going well!
Glad you guys were able to go with us. It was fun, except the Jazz sucked, oH i mean, didn't play very well. Congrats on your pregnancy!
CONGRATS!!! that is soooo exciting <3
Post a Comment