Monday, January 18, 2010
I guess I should post something since it's been 2 months. Well Carter started school again and I started school for the first time. Im taking math and english. So maybe you will see an improvment in my spelling and grammer... But don't count on it. Well Carter has an interveiw Feb. 6 in Boston MA!!!! At MGH Institute of Health Professions. It's a great school it's ranked #5 for Physical Therapy schools. I know it's far but it's a good school. Well there is a tiny up date. I will post again really soon. I promise....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Boston would be awesome. Good luck Carter. Are you working too Amanda?
I'm excited for you guys! Good luck Carter! Let me know how his interview goes! I hope school is going well for both of you! You both must be crazy busy!!
Post a Comment