Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Finally

Ok so I finally managed to make it on the internet long enough to blog. Things have been pretty crazy since we moved down here. We don't have the internet which is really hard to live with out. I started school the first week of June and it is crazy all i do is study all the time. So Carter gets a lot of free tine by himself. Carter is just working and getting things ready to start school in Arizona. My pregnancy is going good i met my new doctor a couple of weeks ago he is really nice. I had to do some stupid blood work to see if i really did have gestational diabetes which i don't. So that is good. I had a baby shower back in May. It was really fun and I got a lot of really cute stuff I can't wait to use. I will post some pics of it. Also I have a pic of me at 22 weeks im in the black t-shirt for that one and when I am 29 weeks that is the blue strip t-shirt. Enjoy.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aah cute lil baby belly!! I can't wait to see pics of her!!! Miss ya! Much luv!

janae said...

I am so loving your belly! You look so stinkin cute. I'm jealous you get to be in St. George. I Hope everything is going great for you.