Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby Up Date!!!

Everyone say hello to are beautiful health baby Girl!! On monday Carter and I got to find out what we are having. The ultra sound was awesome. we got see so much. It's crazy you can see the brain. Technology now days is amazing. We are getting excited for her to come. I don't know if I will have much time to post in the next few weeks. School is coming to a end and plus we have to be out of our apartment by the first of MAY. Which we will be living in St. George until August. Well there is a little up date for ya!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats on the baby girl! Little girls are tons of fun! Also congrats to choosing a grad school.

Jake, Keeley, Addi, and Jaycee May said...

Congrats, that is so exciting! And yay i am so excited you will be in stg. for a while, we will definatly have to get together!

Unknown said...

Thats awesome Amanda... Also I just left Waylon and grandparents (soon to be Great Grandparents).. here is the video.. its funny...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OIzShPEPNs

BuNksJuNk said...

Yay! A girl!! That is so exciting. I know you guys are going to name her Ashley...but what will you choose for her middle name? LOL.

I don't know about you, but I am planning on us getting together when you are in St. George. Do you need help moving? Let us know. I can't wait to see you!