Thursday, October 8, 2009

Catching up

Ok so it's been a while since I have posted. I need to find my program for my camera so I can download some pictures from September. The only exciting thing that Carter and I did in September was go to Dew Tour. Now to explain what Dew Tour is .... It is a Skate boarding, free style BMX, and Free style motocross. It's really cool thing. They only go to four citys and they seem to always come to Salt Lake. It goes on for four days. Carter and I went on Friday cause our favorite events were on that day. Which are Skate Vert and Free Style BMX. Im sad cause I didn't get any pictures of the vert but we did get some good ones of the BMX I got an awesome video. So when I get my camera up and going I will post more on it. Ok so the exciting thing this month is.... Carter is sending off his application to grad school this week. It will take awhile before we hear back but I will keep everyone posted.

No comments: