Sunday, August 23, 2009

July and August

I decided I should finally post something since it has been FOREVER. Ok to start out with July. Carter and I went down to Kanab for the fourth of July. It was fun my mom and I slept out side in a tent in my Grandparents yard. Then we did the fun run at the crack of dawn. Ok not that early but it felt really early. By the way the fun run is not that much fun. Then it was off to the parade. Later on that day we went four wheeling with my cousin Nathan. My mom and Carter went. It was so much fun!! Ok so in the middle of July I was getting ready for work one day when all of the sudden I heard a loud noise. I went out of the bathroom and found our flat screen on the floor BROKEN. I was so mad. Can you guess who broke it. My FREAKING cat. I was so ready to get rid of him but carter wouldn't let me. Here is a picture of what it looks like.
So after many hours of crying I decided I can't live with out TV so Carter and I found a new TV it's bigger and better. But we decided that it needs to be out of Korver's REACH so we went to IKEA which is such an awesome store and we got a entertainment center and a mount so Korver can't get his paws in it.
So of course the same week as the TV our laptop decided to crash. It was such an awesome week. But we have been looking at laptops before ours crashed so a week after the laptop crashed we went to best buy and got a new SONY vaio. It's so awesome. We love it. Ok now for August. August has been better we have just been working. But on the 19th Carter and I had our 3 year anniversary. We just went out to dinner at the Olive Garden and watched America's Got Talent. Nothing to exciting but it was fun. Well that is all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome you and your mom slept in a tent in their yard. Thanks for letting us come stay with you guys. It was so good to see you. I miss you! We love the new tv and entertainment center. Happy Anniversary again! You guys make a cute couple!