Ok so you are probably wondering what I did. But I did it. I cut my hair off. Yes I did. I wa pretty scared to do it but I did it. I needed a new style and plus Carter really wanted me to do it too. But I like it. It's taking some time to get used to. but i love it. I have some pic's I took with my cell phone so there not the best but you will the idea..

6 comments:
Ha! Freakin cute!! That is so funny you cut yours off at the same time! I got it cut on Tuesday. When did you cut yours?
You look so cute with the new hair! Having shorter hair for the summer is always way nice. I hope things are going well for you and Carter. Hopefully we'll see you sometime this summer.
YAY! I Love it! We need to take pictures now!
Cute cute cute! I can't believe you did it! You look awesome.
It looks SOOO cute! How are you guys? Its been awhile since I've seen you!
So cute! It takes me forever to get used to my hair when I cut it... How are you? Looks like you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment