Friday, May 8, 2009

Long Time

So it's been awhile since I have posted anything. Well lets start with in April on the 18 Carter ran in the Salt Lake marathon. He only did the half marathon but he finished in 1hr and 53mins. So that is pretty awesome. Im way proud of him. I wasn't able to go and see him run so I don't have any pics. Now on May 1st was my mother in laws birthday. We took her to dinner and then we got to go to WICKED. It was awesome. Im so glad we where able to go. It's so funny and has such good music so that has been the most exciteing thing that had happend this month. Carter finshed spring semester of school had a week off and now he is going to summer school. He is crazy he goes to school three days a week for four to six hours goes to work at 3:30 till 8 then homework. Not to mention he is starting a new job up in alpine doing some Physical Therapy stuff and sports performance with kids. That is just starting so he is super busy. He also is studying for the GRE which is the test he takes for Physical Therapy school and he has to start on his applications for school. So I don't think that I will see much of Carter this summer. But he is amazing and im proud if him. Well that is about all that is going on now until next week which is Carter's birthday on the 17.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

marathon! wow, you'll have to congratulate him for me :) ppsss sooo excited to see you soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BuNksJuNk said...

It HAS been a while! Glad to hear everything is going well with you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda! One day about a month ago I decided that I was going to pick a day and come down just to hang out with you for a day. I was all excited that I finally was going to actually do something about missing you and then.....we move. Dang it! I'm still motivated to make plans to hang out with you guys but it seems like as soon as life slows down something else gets thrown at ya. That is why life is so great too though.