Saturday, December 13, 2008

Park City

Carter and I got to go to Park City thurday night and stay over at a condo there that his friend got. There were three other couples there. We had a fondu party and then played some games and talked, watched the dark night we even played Yankee Swop. I got a really nice corn warmed that came with little hand warmers. Dand we Went to bed really late I can not do that anymore. I have no idea how I used to do that. It was fun to hang out with those couples. Two of the guys carter grew up with. Then on saturday morning. The boys went snowboarding and then me and one of the other wifes that has a cute baby went shopping at the outlet mall. it was pretty fun. Here are some pictures of the weekend.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like so much fun. im excited for when i get married and we can have parties too hehe.