Ok so I has been forever since I have last posted. But it has been so crazy this month. I have been getting ready to take my practical. Which I took friday and........ PASSED!!!!! So now I need to just get my license now. Then also on friday my family came up. Shadoes football team came up to play for state. They lost :( But they played a good game and Shadoe was awesome out there. I was so good to see my mom and my bro's. Ok Ok so McKenna tagged me.
8 TV Show's I love to watch:
1. Arrested Development (It's no longer on tv but we watch the seasons on dvd)
2. The Office
3. That 70's show
4. America's next top model
5. Kath and Kim (I have only seen it a few times but it's pretty funny)
6. Good things Utah
7. I don't have cable so I don't have anymore shows that I watch
8. ???
8 things that happened to me yesterday:
1. I woke up
2. I said goodbye to mom and Waylon
3. I got ready for the day
4. Put dinner in the crockpot
5. Carter and I Played games at the park with some friends
6. Watched Arrested Development
7. Watched Kung Fu Panda
8. Went to bed
8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Inn and Out
2. Famous Daves
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Noodles and company
5. Zupas
6. Olive Gareden
7. Joe Vera's
8. Applebee's
8 Things Im looking Forward to:
1. The Twilight Movie which comes out friday
2. Thanksgiving
3. Looking at Christmas lights
4. Christmas
5. The New Year
6. Harry Potter to come to theaters next year
7. Summer to come back
8 Things on my wish list:
1. A house
2. Money
3. To go back to school
4. To get out of Utah county
5. New Clothes
6. Carter to be done with school
7. A new Job
8. For all of them to come true
Im Not going to tag anyone cause i don't really have 8 people to tag. So If you want to do it go for it!!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment