Friday, October 3, 2008

Test

Ok so as you all know I am done with school now!! But in order to get my license to work I need to pass a written test and practical. Yesterday I had to wake up at 5:30 in the morning and drive clear to North Salt Lake City. It sucked. But I went and took my written test. I passed!!! I got 81%. Im so glad I passed I did NOT want to go back and retake it. But now I need to pass my practical. So all take that one in about two weeks. So all keep you all posted!!!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

YEAH!!! That's GREAT news! The written is the hardest part! You'll ACE the practical! I do wish you well!

BuNksJuNk said...

Wahoo! You are awesome! Good luck with the practical-you'll do great. Congrats!

Catherine said...

congrats!!!! youll have to tell me everything. we miss you so much at the BL. !! xoxo