Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ok so here is Waylon's football game. He is #75. Waylon is pretty easy to spot out on the field. He stands taller than all the kid out there. He is going to be a tall kid. Waylon is an awesome football player. He goes out that and just squashes the other team he is quite the tackler. He is going to be an awesome athlete when he gets older. I love him and and proud of him. The same goes for Shadoe. I love that kid and am so proud of him. I think that it's so awesome that he had decided to play football this year he does such an awesome job out there on the field. GO COWBOYS!!




1 comment:

BuNksJuNk said...

Oh my gosh! Is that the little boy with the pink hair that I used to know? :) {Waylon did have pink hair, didn't he? Or am I dreaming?}

The pic of you and Carter is great! I love it.