Monday, September 1, 2008

School is over!!!


I made it. Friday was my graduation! It's so nice to be done with school but i do miss all my friends their. But I made it. YEAH!!

8 comments:

Valerie said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm glad you made it through! Leaving friends is the hardest! You'll have to get together with them often!

Jay and Jill said...

Congratulations! I was talking to your mom the other day and we think that we all need to have a spa party. Doesn't that sound fun? I would pay you to give me a facial or any other treatments. Congrats again.

Jay and Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine said...

u looked so beautiful! i sure am gonna miss your smiling face. i need to come get my hair done soon. ill keep u posted. k?

Merilee said...

That's really exciting, Amanda! Way to go!

Valerie said...

A-MAN-DERRRR!!!! yay! good job! now not only do i have my personal hairstylist i have my personal massage person! woohoo ;) you look drop dead sexy! did you end up singing?? hahaha
love your favorite cousin jess :D

BuNksJuNk said...

CONGRATS! You are awesome. I know how hard it is to get in every. last. hour. I had to laugh when I saw the picture though, I was like "Did Janae go to her school?" Kinda looks like her. I might be coming up at the end of the month...if so I will need an appointment!

Angie said...

Congrats on finishing up. I bet that's relief! Hopefully we can see you soon...thanks for your kind messages about Lexie. We are having fun with her! Love ya!